Chiltern Samaritans is getting busier and busier and our calls have exceed 35,000 this year – a significant increase. The need is there and the funds raised from this event helped enormously on 2018.
As you know, the 2019 Chiltern Samaritans Cycling Sportive is going to be happening on Saturday June 29th. Once again, we are partnering with High Wycombe Cycling Club and the ‘Event village’ will be, once again, be in West Wycombe, more details about the event village HERE
We have made some improvements from last year:
- Three feed stations on the 80 miler
- A feed station for the 20 miler
- We will be announcing and recording Gold, Silver and Bronze Standards for each ride
- No arrival and departure down the long and bumpy path
- New, improved signage
But we will retain some key ingredients for all finishers,
- Chip timing
- Delicious Free Burger with vegan options
- Thirst quenching, delicious Ale from Malt the Brewery
- Shiny Medal.
For the 50 & 80 mile routes there will be the Whiteleaf Challenge
So, please go to click on the button below and sign up:
We’d really appreciate it if you could book in as soon as you can to help us plan another great event. Please spread the word to your friends and see if we can exceed 500 riders this time.
As with last year we will refund your registration fee if you raise £100 for Chiltern Samaritans. Click below to set up your sponsorship page.
Please signup sooner rather than later!!