Become a volunteer or helper
We need an army of helpers and volunteers to ensure the smooth running of our event and any support you can give would be very welcome.
If you can spare a few hours to help with any of the following, please email simon@SamaritansCycle.com
Our Sportive HQ in West Wycombe
- Car parking
- Registration desk – checking riders in, handing out race numbers
- Food and drink stations
- Catering – BBQ’ing the food
- Set up (early on Saturday) and tear down (late on Saturday)
- Putting up signage en route, and clearing down afterwards
Feed stations en route
- Greeting tired and hungry riders with a welcoming smile!
- Stocking and restocking water, energy drinks and gels, and food
- Directing riders at course splits
- Advising riders of upcoming dangerous junctions
- Giving everyone a cheer!
- Provide post-ride massages at our Sportive HQ